!-- Background image hosted by ImageShack: http://imageshack.us/ -->

Friday, December 24, 2010

I wrote this big long spiel about why I haven't written, and what has been going on, and then I decided that no one really needs to read that, so I am just putting up some pictures and going to bed! Wouldn't want Santa to catch me awake! :)

Me and Jess with Thurl Bailey














Random Spoon? Perfect picture moment!


















My friends! I have been blessed with such wonderful friends and I am so grateful for them!













Jess, Me, and Ryan at Temple Square












My brother Clement (can't you see the family resemblance?) came to visit for Thanksgiving














Me and Peyters!


















Me and Jilynne killing time before midnight shopping on Black Friday

1 comments:

Rexton said...

Trent has a point . . . that "spoon" you're standing on up there with Jess looks an awful lot like a shovel. Tee-hee-hee